We generally realize how important and valuable things are when we loose them. This is true for out teeth, too.
Our psychic balance may be disturbed mainly when still quite young, we have no other solution but to have a removable prosthesis because of the insufficient number of our own teeth. This may spoil the rest of our lives since removable prosthesis is associated with old age.
How to make then happy patients who do have a few own teeth in their oral cavities and do not want to have removable protheiss or reject the introduction or surgical implants into the bone?
We have thought especially of them with this new and original solution: the revolutionary prosthetic glass abutment system ZX-27.
Patients with residual teeth get new hope for having the feeling of own teeth, regaining lost self-reliance and self-esteem, psychic balance and everyday comfort.
The exceptionality of this system lies in the fact that it eliminates the problem of own missing teeth in the oral cavity needed for the preparation or a fixed prosthesis without surgical intervention. The system allows that the missing own teeth are replaced with glass abutment made of a special material, which adheres to the mucosa in the teethless parts of jaw and mandible.
Why to decide for the glass abutment system ZX-27?
Although there is no need for advocating for the advantages of fixed dental prosthesis, we should like to point out some basic features of this new system:
High acceptability with patients; it has been proved that patients are more likely to have fixed dental prosthesis than removable ones;
- Easy maintenance of the cleanliness of the oral cavity;
- Esthetical outlook;
- Comfort and regained self-esteem; enjoyment of meals;
- Elimination of gastric problems arising from insufficient processing of meals in the oral cavity;
- Reliability of the fixed cemented prosthesis; no need to have fears about its falling out, getting lost or broken;
- Economy and low costs;
- Clinically tested biocompatibility and friendliness of the material to human body;
- Durability if all the instructions and principles are observed;
- High professionalism and quality of design and processing by certified dental technicians.